BforCure is proud to announce that its Chronos™ Dx platform has just been approved for French origin marking!
Chronos™ Dx is an infectious disease PCR testing tool that delivers accurate results in just a few minutes.
Mobile, easy to use and connected, Chronos™ Dx platform can be directly used in delocalized "satellite laboratories", as close as possible to the needs of healthcare professionals. It allows medical laboratories to manage urgent samples by performing unit analyses of numerous contagious pathologies, in order to accelerate patient care.
Since its creation in 2018, BforCure has chosen to limit its dependence on external players as much as possible, so as to control the quality and reliability of its products and ensure a high level of responsiveness in the provision of services.
Thus, all stages of the production of Chronos™ Dx are internalized in its premises in Montreuil (France, 93):
- Development by the R&D department (mechanical, fluidic, optical, robotic and automatic design);
- Prototyping (in particular with high-precision machining, laser cutting and 3D printers);
- Assembly and integration of the modules (all the parts of the platform are checked on receipt before being assembled by the production technicians);
- Programming the software Chronos™ Soft embedded in the machine at the end of the assembly line;
- Producttesting by production technicians and application engineers followed by packaging;
- Marketing (delivery, customer service and after-sales service) by an internal team.
Pursuant to the Union Customs Code¹ and the related European Delegated and Implementing Regulations, the Directorate-General of Customs and Indirect Taxes in France gave its approval on 6 May 2022 for a "Made in France" type of origin marking of the Chronos™ Dx platform. The value added achieved in the hexagon for the manufacturing is higher than 70%, well above the 45% limit imposed by the authorities.
It is now possible to refer to the French origin of Chronos™ Dx on the outer packaging of the pack and in any communication relating to the product.